Aeromodelling & Aircraft designing
Aeromodelling Workshop Shedule
This workshop is dedicated to learn the technology behind making of aircrafts. It help and encourage the participants to solve real time problem involved in making of glider aircraft, besides this live demonstration of RC plane will also be shown so that student will stimulate their theoretical knowledge in to practical.
Topics to be covered in Workshops
- Introduction to Aeromodelling
- A brief introduction about modeling Airplanes Flying models
- Materials in Aeromodelling
- Construction of the foamy Glider from the Pre-cut KIT
- Experimenting with the different Wing Configurations & Learning
An Introduction to Flight
- What Makes Planes Fly?
- Overview of Flight Control Surfaces
- The Four Basic Forces of Flight
- Basic Terminologies
- How Planes can Maneuver
- Design a Glider within given Constraints & Guidelines
- Discuss the Designs
- Cutting Techniques for foam
- Cutting the Design from foam
- Sanding & Smoothing Techniques
- Sanding & Smoothing the Cut foam- Putting it all together
- Discuss concepts of Balance and Center of Gravity affecting Flight
Demonstration and practicing on simulator for RC Flying
Demonstration of RC Flying with the help of a trainer-slave (buddy box) system.
- Flying Demo of rc flying, takeoff and landing, Pattern Flying.
Duration: The duration of this workshop will be every Saturday, with three hour session theory and hands on sessions.
For further inquiry contact us
kewal kalsaria: 9819991737.